Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported more than 12 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea headquarters are located in Barcelona, Spain, being its principal markets Italy, France, and Spain. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg and Toulouse), and Spain (Asturias).
We are looking for a proactive, passionate and yet very responsible and rigorous person who wants to learn and develop him/herself in this challenging environment as HR Administration & Payroll Specialist based in Barcelona.
The position will report directly to the HR Transactional Services Manager.
- Manage new hires documentation.
- Make the contracts for Spanish and Italian employees, transfers agreements, employee certificates, upgrade letters.
- Manage and maintain contracts, personnel files and other employee information both in physic and digital format
- Update the employee database through Success Factors.
- Maintain the reliability’s information in SSFF using the reporting tool and the maintenance protocol.
- Make and manage internship agreements.
- Follow up contract/internship agreements and probationary period expiration.
- Control and check the Spanish and Italian payroll (variables, final settlements…). Communications to the official institutions (Social Security, SEPE, Tax Administration, etc.). Follow up of Sickness, labor accidents, maternity leave, unpaid leaves, etc.
- Fulfill of National and industry Surveys.