Senior Pricing Analyst - HQ Alicante
Fecha de Alta: 18/07/2017
Número de Vacantes: 1
Alquiler de Vehículos
Bienvenido a Tourist Talent.
para conocer tu match con la oferta
gracias a nuestro test online de evaluación de competencias.
Toma de Decisiones 100
Visión y Anticipación 100
Capacidad de Análisis 100
Conocimientos de la Empresa 90
Descripción de la Oferta
With over 30 years of experience Goldcar is the market leader in holiday car hire in Europe. Specialising in meeting the demands of the tourism sector, our philosophy is to offer a comprehensive service in main tourist areas based on excellence and customer satisfaction.
Goldcar's destinations list grows every year to bring travellers a wide range of possibilities of discovering the world behind the wheel of one of the newest hire cars in the market. A fleet of over 50,000 vehicles allows you to enjoy your holiday at unique prices. Innovation, comfort, transparency and the experience gained over more than 30 years travelling to amazing places.
For the Headquarters in Alicante we're looking for a Pricing Analyst.
Pricing is a key role within Goldcar organization with a clear focus and goal of maximizing car utilization and optimizing revenues in line with the company's growth strategy and yearly revenue targets. The Pricing Analyst role will be in charge of analyzing, optimizing and implementing the right pricing strategies across the locations where Goldcar operates. The candidate will work very closely with core functions like Logistics, Ecommerce, Fleet & Business analysis, etc.
You will be responsible for analyzing the performance of top destinations, management the daily prices of the locations, understanding competitive pricing positioning and local market dynamics and business needs and developing the right pricing strategies and tactics in each location in the short and medium term. You will be managing and overseeing local pricing matters/issues in your assigned geographical area and providing guidance to management regarding business needs, risks and identifying opportunities that enable to meet geographical demand needs. Background:
We are looking for very analytical professional with experience in pricing or revenue management strategies within the tourism sector. You will need to show capability to review prices on a daily basis, make the necessary price adjustments according to performance, forecast and business goals. Your will be in charge of reviewing and monitoring results with a clear objective of maximizing revenues/volumes according to region targets.
Requisitos de la Oferta
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Tourism
- 4/5 year experience in pricing/revenue management environments within tourism industry (understanding of car rental industry or other revenue management industries is a plus)
- Understanding of basic revenue management concepts
- Strong analytical skills - capability to handle large amounts of data and to understand how to use data in the decision making process
- Strong presentation skills - capability to present data and results to senior management
- Ability to control and implement internal pricing procedures according to company standards
- Agility and determination in setting the pricing strategies
- Fluency in English and Spanish language (other European languages will be an advantage).
- Strong IT capabilities: data tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, Office package etc..
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Otros usuarios se han interesado por estas ofertas:
Ha ocurrido algún problema mientras consultábamos el listado de Ofertas de Empleo disponibles en Tourist Talent.
Por favor, recarga la página, y si el problema persiste, ponte en contacto con nosotros enviándonos un e-mail
o bien a través del Formulario de Contacto
disponible en nuestra página de Contacto